26 May, 2009

Trichotillomania

(pronounced trick-o-till-o-mania).

Symptoms:

  • Constant tugging, pulling, or twisting of hair
  • Increasing sense of tension is present before the hair pulling
  • Sense of relief, pleasure, or gratification is reported after the hair pulling
  • Hair pulling leads to an uneven appearance
  • Bare patches or diffuse (all across) loss of hair
  • Hair regrowth in the bare spots feels like stubble
  • Some individuals may develop a bowel obstruction if they eat the hair they pull out
  • Other self-injury behaviors may be present
  • People suffering from this disorder often deny pulling out their hair

I think this is cause enough for an emergency blog update, because I PROBABLY HAVE THIS. STOP ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND YOU WILL BE BUYING ME TOUPEE'S FOR MY BIRTHDAY AND NOT TREATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE CATS