24 May, 2009

Just a thought


OKAY, so apparently in Taiwan they were transporting this whale that had died and washed up ashore, when ALL OF A SUDDEN it EXPLODED on cars, storefronts and pedestrians. Could you even imagine this happening? Look at that whale. Look how huge that thing is. That is an incredible beast. Guts=Happening.
I thought this was pretty funny. Its a board game created by this mixed media artist JR Baldwin for HST's "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas."
I usually am not into stuff that looks like this but it is pretty incredible in detail. It's by artist Pete Fowler and is a giant mural he did for Monsters Inked at Idea Generation group show. I love monsters.
I don't know what's happening here but I won't disregard it.
These pieces are SO unreal. I love this so much, but Janice on the other hand would hate it. FACT: Janice hates fat people. Therefore I dedicate this to her.
YES.
BUMMER!
My future living room. Look at that cat painting. Just LOOK AT IT.
Kids.

RULING HARD.
BEWBZ!
4 AM MAKE LOVE TIME.Nothing else to say.

My future best ex boyfriends.

On a last note. I've been seeing several photos involving pseudo-erotica and octopi and was just wondering why this is a trend and finally I found out that its something called "Cephalerotica" and is where people wear them as wigs or some crazy shit. What the fuck people. That's a dead octopus on your head. Get real. But it reminds me also of this great Kenny vs. Spenny episode where they challenge each other to see who can wear a dead octopus on their head the longest. Its probably the funniest thing I've ever seen so you should check it out too.
JUST A THOUGHT. GOODNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE CATS