11 May, 2009
I've been studying for my Space Gender + The Body class all day, reading about menstrual blood, sperm, resurrected fetus', Jesus' penis...among things, and was thinking about the last words of famous people for some reason. I found this pretty neat compilation, so here are some good ones: (top to bottom) Tom "Black Jack" Ketchum, convicted murderer; James French, convicted murder; George Engel, union activist and founder of the Socialistic Labor Party of North America; Che Guevara, revolutionary Tallulah Bankhead, actress. The last one I particularly love. Back to Poultrygeist and not studying!
- Scratch My Palms; There's Blood on My Hands
- shit lovers, this is true love
- REAL TALK
- BROKEN FOOT
- Just a thought
- EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURT
- These are Helmut Newton and his wife's portraits ...
- Serious Babe
- My life as I know it
- This is NOT okay
- This is why Wife Swap is the best show on televisi...
- Cigarettes at night : 5, Cigarettes in the morning...
- SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE
- EVERY DAY
- A thought...
- Looking for a reason to go on
- It was then, and it was beautiful
- NASCENTES MORIMUR
- “Now I am coming Sophie and I will go to school wi...
- [G]olden Days.
- It smells like METAL
- CUTE BABY BEINGS
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
- Can your pussy do the dog?
- HOLY MOTHER GLAMOUR
- Things that I think are nice at this time
- On This Day of Glamour
- ▼ May (41)