02 May, 2009
On This Day of Glamour
So today is the Kentucky Derby, one of the most glamorous days of the year. Here it is, the day the WASP colonies of the United States step out in their monochromatic skirt-suits and boisterous hats to enjoy tasty mint juleps and losing money on horses with names like Papa Clem and Friesan Fire...I don't get it, but I do love it. I highly recommend those who are not painfully chained to finals get out and get glamour. Whiteys, it's your day to get fancy! (and who doesn't love a mint julep??)
- Scratch My Palms; There's Blood on My Hands
- shit lovers, this is true love
- REAL TALK
- BROKEN FOOT
- Just a thought
- EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURT
- These are Helmut Newton and his wife's portraits ...
- Serious Babe
- My life as I know it
- This is NOT okay
- This is why Wife Swap is the best show on televisi...
- Cigarettes at night : 5, Cigarettes in the morning...
- SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE
- EVERY DAY
- A thought...
- Looking for a reason to go on
- It was then, and it was beautiful
- NASCENTES MORIMUR
- “Now I am coming Sophie and I will go to school wi...
- [G]olden Days.
- It smells like METAL
- CUTE BABY BEINGS
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
- Can your pussy do the dog?
- HOLY MOTHER GLAMOUR
- Things that I think are nice at this time
- On This Day of Glamour
- ▼ May (41)