22 May, 2009
Original Boris Karloff's Monster Mash from the 60's. Anyone who has known me long enough knows the only way I will ever get married is if "here comes the bride" is replaced with the "Monster Mash." I'm dead serious.
I have to add The Misfits version for cool cred. I guess, whatever that means.
I don't get it. But if Bobby Brown and Mike Tyson were performing this at my wedding I would be pretty psyched.
- Scratch My Palms; There's Blood on My Hands
- shit lovers, this is true love
- REAL TALK
- BROKEN FOOT
- Just a thought
- EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURT
- These are Helmut Newton and his wife's portraits ...
- Serious Babe
- My life as I know it
- This is NOT okay
- This is why Wife Swap is the best show on televisi...
- Cigarettes at night : 5, Cigarettes in the morning...
- SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE
- EVERY DAY
- A thought...
- Looking for a reason to go on
- It was then, and it was beautiful
- NASCENTES MORIMUR
- “Now I am coming Sophie and I will go to school wi...
- [G]olden Days.
- It smells like METAL
- CUTE BABY BEINGS
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
- Can your pussy do the dog?
- HOLY MOTHER GLAMOUR
- Things that I think are nice at this time
- On This Day of Glamour
- ▼ May (41)