29 May, 2009

REAL TALK

I seriously laughed for a good three minutes when I saw this. I don't know if I'm crazy but this is the funniest thing I've seen in so long. I want to start taking photos like this in the Met. Any takers???
LOBSTER WARS!!
Replacing Movie Titles With Songs forum at Something Awful. This would be a dope ass poster.
I HAD TO OKAY.
That's what I'm talking about.
....
I don't know if I want to fuck him or be him.
SUPERHERO.
fruit and boobies.
YES.
YES.
get the fuck out!
This is like how i feel everyday.
yes.
In other news, I want this swimsuit. Not really to wear for swimming or tanning purposes but I think it would be a great addition to my stripper-wear collection. It's time to get serious. You can buy it for me at KarmaLoop. THX.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE CATS