I have always found Tristan Tzara's writing to be insanely profound, nihilistic, sarcastic and horrifying. He seems like he was such a badass ahead of his time, someone that I would love to just sit and listen to talk and and be hypnotized by his spoken words as much as I am by his written words. Here's some of his prose on "Dadaism" that I just absolutely adore more than I can even explain:
I say unto you: there is no beginning and we do not tremble, we are not sentimental. We are a furious Wind, tearing the dirty linen of clouds and prayers, preparing the great spectacle of disaster, fire, decomposition...
I detest greasy objectivity, and harmony, the science that finds everything in order. Carry on, my children, humanity . . . Science says we are the servants of nature: everything is in order, make love and bash your brains in. Carry on, my children, humanity, kind bourgeois and journalist virgins . . I am against systems, the most acceptable system is on principle to have none...
- Scratch My Palms; There's Blood on My Hands
- shit lovers, this is true love
- REAL TALK
- BROKEN FOOT
- Just a thought
- EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURT
- These are Helmut Newton and his wife's portraits ...
- Serious Babe
- My life as I know it
- This is NOT okay
- This is why Wife Swap is the best show on televisi...
- Cigarettes at night : 5, Cigarettes in the morning...
- SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE
- EVERY DAY
- A thought...
- Looking for a reason to go on
- It was then, and it was beautiful
- NASCENTES MORIMUR
- “Now I am coming Sophie and I will go to school wi...
- [G]olden Days.
- It smells like METAL
- CUTE BABY BEINGS
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
- Can your pussy do the dog?
- HOLY MOTHER GLAMOUR
- Things that I think are nice at this time
- On This Day of Glamour
- ▼ May (41)