Sifting through old files on my desktop I came across this picture Evan sent me a while ago. He said he drew a portrait of me that reminded him of Jem and the Holograms. I could not have been more excited.
He also sent me this picture.
This isn't related to the above picture, but it made me feel equally happy looking at it. I think I'm being a huge sucker for this stuff lately because I miss my Peebs. It reminds me of when people give books to people they love with a message inside of it. I love finding old books with romantic notes in them and pretending they are addressed to me. It's so sad.
I think I have changed my future moving plans and will replace Austin with Santa Fe after Portland. Something about the desert is just so intriguing.
- Scratch My Palms; There's Blood on My Hands
- shit lovers, this is true love
- REAL TALK
- BROKEN FOOT
- Just a thought
- EVERYTHING WAS BEAUTIFUL AND NOTHING HURT
- These are Helmut Newton and his wife's portraits ...
- Serious Babe
- My life as I know it
- This is NOT okay
- This is why Wife Swap is the best show on televisi...
- Cigarettes at night : 5, Cigarettes in the morning...
- SINCE YOU'VE BEEN GONE
- EVERY DAY
- A thought...
- Looking for a reason to go on
- It was then, and it was beautiful
- NASCENTES MORIMUR
- “Now I am coming Sophie and I will go to school wi...
- [G]olden Days.
- It smells like METAL
- CUTE BABY BEINGS
- I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
- Can your pussy do the dog?
- HOLY MOTHER GLAMOUR
- Things that I think are nice at this time
- On This Day of Glamour
- ▼ May (41)