08 June, 2009

My head is dripping into my leather boots

Summer. I don't know if this grosses me out for obvious reasons for because it is a hamburger. I'll go ahead and say both, giving this picture an A++!!!!
LOOK AT THIS GUY!
Oops!
dying.
education.
grandma knows whats up.

Below is the beard competition in Anchorage, seriously these guys can all be my future ex-husbands:






How great are those photos right?? It looks like they were photographed in some ice-cave or something the way their skin looks transparent and how their eyes are the color of gunmetal.


Have been writing a two page paper on international relations in the post-cold war era for about two hours now. Its time to come clean and say that I have NO idea whats going on in the world at any given moment. Not so bad though cause I've been distracting myself with Ryan Adams youtube videos. Enjoi!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE CATS