13 October, 2009

Teenage Dreams, So Hard to Beat

Want a sphynx so bad.
LARP or get the fuck out.
GIANT SQUID AUTOPSIES.



Had this song stuck in my head for days. John Peel declared this one of the greatest songs ever written, so much so that he had a lyric engraved on his tombstone.



how can you not have a huge crush on her in "Night on Earth"??

On Viking Torture:

The Blood Eagle...was performed by cutting the ribs of the victim by the spine, and breaking the ribs so they resembled blood-stained wings, then the lungs were pulled out. Salt was reportedly sprinkled in the wounds.

SO FUCKING METAL.





Neil Krug's
photo's make me want to be in love and be in the desert. These people are so beautiful.


Born like this
Into this
Into these carefully mad wars:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE CATS