09 July, 2009

Killing with flange and with tape and with hendrix and

Odd-Couplings: Wolf and Donkey. The donkey was supposed to be fed to the wolf, but instead they just became best friends. If they can do it why can't we?
aw!
More odd couples.
Does this not make you die a little inside?
This is basically my dream.
Look at this fucking cake.
I don't know what is going on here with this sculpture but I would defo put it on my dresser.
OH HAIII
Little tiny gentleman.
OH MY GAWDDDD.


I hate meat and it grosses me out but I love love love Nicolas Lampert's "Meatscapes" because they are just so weird yet whimsical.
This is like some kind of sick joke.
Pretty much how my life has been all summer.

This kind of rules and kind of makes me die a little.


Total blogging hiatus. Rediscovered how incredible The Rapture "Echoes" and Liars "They Threw Us All in a Trench and Stuck a Monument on Top" are. Been listening to these albums endlessly this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I DONT HAVE FRIENDS I HAVE CATS